jeudi 15 mai 2008

Custom work - Aubergine theme


Today I took the pictures of a custom work made under the theme of aubergines. I loved to do this work, the ideas brough by the customer were differents than what I used to do. Firstly the flowers are overstiched of golden brown, something that I never though to mix with aubergine and the second mixed color is blue, for the ribbon. I suggested four differents buttons, buttons doing a big part of the gaiters style, but she choose to use two differents buttons, thats hot! I had that in mind a long time ago just because I love buttons and its very hard to choose them when I have something in mind. There is a mix of mother of pearl dark purple almost black buttons and silver metal and pale blue painted used buttons.

Complete pictures set could be seen here:
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=8584277

Aucun commentaire: